The Volunteer Network's Community Partner Program engages nonprofits, schools, government agencies, and other civic organizations working to help meet a variety of needs in Wilson County. Members of the Community Partner Program gain access to tools to recruit and manage volunteers, support to help reimagine volunteer potential, and elevated visibility for their service opportunities and missions through TVN's social media channels and email newsletters.
In Their Own Words
Learn more about the Volunteer Network's Community Partner Program:
Volunteer Network's Community Partner Program builds capacity for its members through technology, training, and increased visibility of their service opportunities and missions.
- Technology: Post, manage, and track volunteer opportunities via an online calendar at volunteernetworktn.org which is accessed by many unique visitors each month.
- Training: Volunteer program troubleshooting, brainstorming, technical support, and community partner consulting sessions led by TVN's volunteer management experts.
- Increased visibility: Highlights of volunteer events and in-kind donation requests to all of our ‘friends’ and followers via TVN's website, social media, and newsletter.
- Designation by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or faith-based organization with a profile on GivingMatters.com; OR
- Status as a school, government agency, hospital, hospice, or senior living facility; AND
- Liability insurance that includes coverage for volunteers recommended.