Choose Your Own Group Volunteer Project
The Volunteer Network makes it easy to volunteer as a group by providing connections to volunteer opportunities for groups of all sizes.
- Browse the Opportunity Calendar or use the Custom Search Tool to see if any of the opportunities fit your group's needs.
- Pay special attention to the available spots information, as you will not be able to sign up as a team for an opportunity that does not have enough available open spots for your team. You'll also want to check out the age requirement information on the opportunity itself to ensure it's a good fit for any children in your group.
- Once you find an opportunity Create a Team and sign your organization up to serve.
Organize a Donation Drive for One of Our Partners
While the Volunteer Network does not accept material donations, many of our partners do! If you’d like to organize a donation drive, here’s how:
- Browse our list of Community Partners then reach out to your desired partner for a list of needed items.
- Ask colleagues to bring wish list items to your office. Create a designated drop-off space.
- Deliver items to the deserving organization or have them shipped.
Custom TVN-led Projects
Requires at least two months advance notice.
The Volunteer Network specializes in creating custom volunteer experiences that are tailored to the schedule and size of your team. All projects are based on real needs in the community and benefit our partners in meaningful ways that would otherwise not be possible without your support. We make the event simple for you by overseeing all aspects of planning, project management, and day-of event leadership.
If you are interested in learning more, please email us at email@example.com.